2.11.2014

First post from Craft-D-ness!

Hey! Welcome to 



Welcome, Crafters! I'm "D". I live in the Ohio River valley of the beautiful Commonwealth of Kentucky, and I am married to a high school teacher [we'll call him the Hub since he thinks that every thing revolves around him! ;) ]. We have a sweet 1 year old mixed breed pup named Sophie. 
I have been blogging for a couple of years now at The Shady Porch. From the Porch, I blogged about food, decor, gardening, and crafts. It was a wide scope, for sure. Late in 2013, I decided to refocus The Shady Porch to be the outlet for recipes and gardening adventures. However, I did not want to give up on my passion for crafting, so Craft-D-ness was born. 
I can't tell you how excited I am to start sharing craft and project ideas (and seeing yours, too!). I hope we can create lots of artsy, whimsical, and fun projects together. Stick around; we can get to know each other. 
Follow Craft-D-ness
Join me on  Google+ and Pinterest!
If you prefer, you may want to subscribe via Email:
Enter your email address:

D SteppAbout D Stepp
D is a lifestyle blogger who shares recipes, craft ideas, gardening information, and DIY projects from her home in Kentucky. D is the author of two blogs : The Shady Porch, which features easy-to-make recipes along with tips and tales from a home gardener, and Craft-D-ness, which displays a wide range of arts and craft ideas and DIY projects. She is the co-author of Bosco's Sammiches. Click here if you would like to follow D via, Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment